Friday, November 30, 2007

















I have live this year more fulfilling in terms of being healthy. Its two more days to my marathon run. It aint much i know i only going for the 10km run. But for a first timer and introduction to the world of marathon. I have come a long way from where i was.
From a guy who perpectually failed his 2.4 with a timing like 20 mins or less. I have now able to run 5km in half hour plus minus. Thats an achievement i guess.. Not to mentioned this is the fifth marathon i taken part in since the start of the year and i bet with you there are many more runs that i taking part. Marathons now is part of my exercise routine.
Well this run i going to try my best to run all 10km non-stop. I keep in mind the five dragonboaters who gave their life away.. Awe inspiring and sad to see them go.. The run will be for them. My own personal tribute to them : Running till i reach the end where victory awaits me always.. You guys will always be miss by your love ones.
So guys wish me luck for my run... to the five guys watch over us and see how i blaze the trails in your honour and remembrance..
I so excited to RUN...!!!!

No comments: