Monday, November 19, 2007

Today is the 19th November 2007. I left with four days before i officially turn 25 leaving behind the number 24 forever. It just seems like yesterday i was celebrating my 23rd birthday and wah Lah before you know it i am two years older than i last remember.
Well in the case where time never waits for no man.. this is the scenario.. I guess once you start working you be so busy with work that you forgot everything else and then before you know it time passes you by fast..
I am sick today. I guess its been quite a while and finally my body aint strong enough to fight against it. So far its been good and great until today where i finally fall ill. Its the common flu. PLENTY of FLUID lost through my nose.. Umpteen amount of tissues are being used and boxes too thanks to my running tap nose that has loads of fluids lost and crazy.. its getting on my nerves and my nose is stil red and sore.. what to do..
Tomorrow will be going back to work.. SIGH.. sad sad sad.. so tiring man.. thing going to go to sleep soon.

No comments: