Monday, November 26, 2007


Well My party begins with the dinner at Minottie courtesy of indera's planning and the generous chef and the GF, Yi wen and Chef Andri.. Had a splashing good time and laugh there with Junyu who drove me around in his MINI COOPER.. one cool car.. Jay who came down from his camp.. Idah from work and Indera and Yi Wen...

The later part of the evening was spent going to the movies with dear Jay and Indera watching the ever loved story of Enchanted.

Second Day spent my day nursing my raging migraine.. after which went to do my Hip Hop Class and lastly went on at night clubbing at PLAY with Indera and Jay.. The incident with the Germans were hilarious and had a good time dancing the night away..

Lastly on a sunday where my BBQ starts.. Most of the confirmed guest list came down and amidst the heavy rain that occur midway through the bbq.. all went quite well with many gifts.. i need to insert one more gift very special one from my lovable dearest sister who makes the cookies..

Thats the short summary of what i did over the last weekend.. The thank you posting will come in tomorrow.. PRomise as i got to go and sms them thanks for everything..

No comments: