Thursday, November 29, 2007


To dear readers,
I have never knew whether people read my blog or who have come to by blog to read my entries. Base on resources it seems there are people who read my blogs and of course had some inklings about my life.
My first and foremost thanks to you for taking your time to read about details of my life, things that i have gone through and done and my feelings and emotions that i have been experiencing in which are recorded in here.
Well, whatever notions you have of me or think of me i hope that don not fixate me to somethings that you assume base on info that fallen here.. This is no doubt me without any cover ups but yeah if reading this and you form some bad impression or that i less than a normal human being then it be better that you don read my blog at all..
It tough enough be trying to be who i am at work and outside and at the same time disguising myself. I tired of trying to please all of you.. If you found out things about me and that you are scared because i am unlike the common you then please leave my blog. I tired of trying to fit into everyone's model. No one want to be born or become certain things or what i call flaws in themselves.
I don judge you who are you to judge me and think of yourself as a higher more worthier being than me. You don get to know me then don assume of me and if you seen me and etc don act all uncomfortable and look at me with that expression cause it hurts.. although i don show it but it does.. in a world where modernisation is happening at every corner it is sad to see that backdated mind still exist..
I am judge by you at work by who i am. My moving up the career ladder is hinders by who i am not how i work.. I am judged by the people around me like i am a second class citizen, a nigger in a white environment. I seen many looks on your face and as much as i ignore me it does stings sometimes..
I don ask to be who i am. You think i ask to be like this? My last words before you judge me and acts towards me in the manner that reflects negatively put yourself in my shoe.. DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU.

No comments: