Tuesday, November 20, 2007





The pics taken 17 Nov 07. Another Cam whoring days in Macdonald though courtesy of photographer Indera Putra. I look so MAT i know.. very malay beng but who cares.. haha My first day out wearing the shawl since its the IN thing now.. Had a good spending time with Dear Jay and Indera..
Feeling lousy still now that its three days away from my official 25 years of age. For some strange reason i looking forward to the sunday bbq because a couple of very important people in my life is going gather together at the bbq. thats is by far the sweetest deal i have for the coming birthday celebration. It does fill me with a tinge of sadness to know that those beautiful young days of mine are practically gone.. Well everyone path cross someday again i sure but in the meantime i just feel like its a quarter of a century and i felt like i achieve nothing in the life.
I wonder if where i am now is where i planned to be at the age of 25. Have i acheive things that i wanted? Am i still in limbo? Where do i wanna be I am not sure anymore. I am now at a cross road in my working life? Do i quit to try to do something which is more what my interest lies and do i stick to a job because i need the money to pay off other things? I consulted mommy on it and mommy do what you think is best for yourself? What is best for me?I feel kinda lost right now..
I met Kevin a long time friend and a boss whom I have admired for his work ethics and charisma in work. His questions about what i want to do kinda hit me for a while there.. What do i want to do? What exactly am i seeking for? Right now i don even know what i want to do? I lost..
What going on?
*SCREAMS FOR HELP*

No comments: