Thursday, November 22, 2007


Today is the eve of my birthday and what is suppose to be the entry done this morning is done late night half hour before i officially turn a quater century years old. Yes.. The sign here is the birth of the sagitarius sign which ahem happens to fall on the day of my birthday so yes i am a half centaurian and half human.. So adequately i am half beast so the wild side of me has the attribution from the sign in which you behold.

Well tomorrow starts the big celebration with the dinner at Minotti... I am definitely going to have my tagiliatale with my king scallops and beef carpacio hahahaha.. IDAH is going to be so jealous.. and of course my all time fav apple pie.. HMMM not sure if i should sink my teeth into the gellatio ice cream after all it is fat free. hahaha the less guilty i feel the lesser time i spend in the gym..


I think Indera is getting me the Calvin Klein bag that i want and i gettin my hellgate london from Bryce.. I got a printed T from Sharain and lots of other stuff.. so yeah.. right now i am in the middle of a conversation witha new found friend.. so yeah.. well that is for now.. i will post the MInotti photos tomorrow and i wil update on my Marathon that is coming soon.. :P

Wish me luck and FAZIL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments: