Friday, August 03, 2007

Growing up is one the best and worst things that can happen to one's life. One had to learn to deal with both the unpleasantries and its pleasant suprises that normally jumps at you when you least expects it.

Dissapointment is one far to common to happen to you when you grow up. Life has its way of springing out things which somehow you don have much of a choice but to just face it head on. There will be times u escape unscath and sometimes with minor bruises. Sometimes the casuality can be worst than you expect with huge scars and wounds that doesnt heal as fast as you hope it would.

Yes i know i being very philisophical here but yeah my life has been fairly good to be with some bumps here and there along the way but apart from that its fine. My love life is my major bruise area where the bruise keep getting a bashing that i guess it has remain a dent in it. Its in its repairing state but well we shall see how it goes...

My handphone got stolen partly to my own fault of being too careless. Well aint feeling too lost but am dissapointed with my dad though. He promised to get me a new phone. The procrastination get so long that when i finally ask him if he can get he muttered some same reason he been regurgitating and when i ask maybe i shld just go get my own phone. He just go then you go get yourself without even an apology for breaking his promise. I mean yeah he my dad but shouldnt i at least deserve some form of apology for it. I not asking for alot right? But then he my dad, just as always resign to my fate.

My brother, yet again had succeeded to again do his thing by doing nothing. Segregrating himself from the family is his thing now. I seriously don understand him. To him, i can only say good luck to you and well do whatever u seems to please you. Somehow or rather i really wash my hands off you.

Life sucks sometimes but i guess i just got to bite the bullet and just continue doing what i think is best for me and my family. My irritability nature seems to have seep back into my life. that short fuse has return. i snap easily meaning i not happy with something in my life terribly. DAMN!

No comments: