Monday, August 06, 2007

I am now in my pissed off mood. Monday brings out the worst in me. Here i was at work knowing full well that this week is a tiring week as my Assistant Director is not in and mostly i have to cover the issues at work as there is only two of us directly dealing with this whole mumbo jumbo stuff at work...

I was doing fine this morning dealing with the many letters and stuff to do. From drafting of letters to sending it for vetting and preparing letters for bigger bosses to sign and etc.

Then came a freaking call from a staff overseas enquiring why there is no covering letter on the letter tat was sent to them to pass over.. SERIOUSLY are they really that pampered.. i mean will it seriously kill them to just prepare a letter covering the letter i sent them to pass over. MOReOVEr they are sending the letter personally shldnt and doesnt it make sense the covering letter should come from them?

I mean HELLO there are over 180 letters to do and if every single one of them i have to do TPN i no need to handle the other issues i have at hand is it.. GOSH... pisses me off sometimes why some of these people can be so spoilt and to think they are above me in ranking and etc.. FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE COVERING LETTER.. will it serioulsy die... and stop making it sound like its my fault.. I HATE IT.. already not enough staff still dare to blame me... its a two person work here.. dealing with a whole bunch of shit.. so SERIOUSLY a helping hand is MUCH appreciated...

No comments: