Thursday, August 30, 2007

This posting was suppose to be in earlier this morning but i just did not havethe inspiration to do it just now because the thoughts just did not flow just now. The topics i have in mind all flew out of the windows. Well i met a new friend and an old friend yesterday and that proves to be interesting. They were a bunch of cool guys and bitches quite a bit. For the first time meeting him i actually bitch around and laughed out loud for like till eleven thirty. I reached home at 1230.

This few weeks i guess its my on heat days. I have no idea why. :P the libidos are working overtime these days. I not sure what is it that is stimulating it. I not sure whether its the weather or what. But my biological body is at its peak these days and i cant help it. Chuckles.

Work for some weird reason been suprisingly slow and good. there is practically nothing to do and much loafing around was done. Basically i am doing great and well. Attended a company function today hosted by the Public Affairs directorate. Was ok one. Nice watching the younger version of the wicked aura haha the chestnut School kids performing.

Right now i am waiting for my dear friend Graham to make his special appearance in front of me which si going to take a while i guess cause i don know if he knows how to get here. He is late however. DARN! Well i did cancel alot of appointment with him so i guess i do have to wait for him though. No Choice. hahaha.. I guess this is what i call retribution.

Tomorrow would be my directorate retreat. One is a move to sentosa for a lovely meal and what happens after that is as of now no idea. I not sure what is it they have plan for. Its going to be pretty awkward i guess. Thats for sure. Well I just have to turn on my thick skin mode and do what i guess need to be done.

SOmeone confess the liking for me the other day. It kinda of not really a suprise because he wasnt really hiding it in any manner or that i was just too attentive to what he is doing to know that he is interested in me.

1 comment:

Chart Smart said...

Nice Blog :)