Monday, August 13, 2007



This is how i feel today. I not sure what to make of what i am feeling at the moment. Partly because now that the Long holiday is over, there really isnt much for me to look forward to actually..
Time do pass by fast when you enjoying it and goes painstakingly slow when you are being tortured. Well my school is starting this wednesday. Its a countdown to it not sure whether to look forward to it or to actually fear it. For a good start at least i doing something different. Let see I need to make arrangements to meet so many people. I might even overbooked myself. DARN!
Finances are up to my neck. BLEARGH! Well i living day to day now. Trying to make whatever it is to get through and in the process enjoy it and lament about it. Nothing fantastic has been occurring in my life. Made a couple of white lies hahaha well if the white lies benefits people and myself without hurting any party then good right? Although it is still lies..
Work is work. Nothing much i can say but well i applied to a couple of jobs in hotel line. Maybe i was thinking of going back into Hotel Line and see how it goes and where it takes me. Growing older is no joke man. Hahaha.. Everything also must consider think twice look through it again. Words to be watched, feelings have to be muted, actions have to be routinely reviewed. It is no wonder adults are all tensed bitches and bastards. Everyone whether they like it or not became so conscious that we all behaves like robots.
Well just received news one more of my friends got attached. The lucky bastard. Where does that leaves me still single and totally undesirable though i think i look hot Now.. will post my new and latest pic post national day and see what you think of it *vain* *vain*

No comments: