Wednesday, August 22, 2007



This morning came with more thoughts than i had expected. These thoughts are not random but are the onsett of a discussion i had my dearest mom in the kitchen today. All relating to some dreams and the repercussions of it that had some linkages with some events that happen in the house recently.

Things were never well when it comes to any matters pertaining to my family and the next door neighbours. The lady of the house or should I say the BIATCH of the house has been more a nuisance, pest, irritatant,virus and imbecile all rolled into one to our family. Her incessant unhapiness with my family had resorted to many a fights that had caused us to install a camera outside the house to authenticates our claims on her incessant banters and actions that had caused irked to us many a times. Some highlights are name calling, slamming the door when u walk past, spitting on the ground and many more inconsiderate acts that so far whenever she brings it up with town council had been unfounded because the arrow in the ends points at her fault which of cause to my delight had caused her more anguish and ill feeling.

She has up till now been trying ways to get even with my family on what grounds is the even thingy i have no idea. My last big feud and showdown with her had sort of made her afraid of me. My last police report on her had one upper hand on me against her. It is of no suprise her family back her. She must have spun a totally different story to her family citing us as the one that bait her to do all these nonsentical actions. At some point i certainly felt she sometimes use black magic. For one, which sane human being would pour water all over her corridor area with mouth mumbling some mumbo jumbo late in the night and i mean LATE in the night and very early in the morning before my sister and me sets off to work. Maybe you may think hei thats maybe common for some people. Well she had never been bothered to do it at some point during the good times withmy family even had said its the cleaners job to do it. So you see the sudden interest in these "cleaning act". She recently yesterday as i was told by my mom unknownst to her had taken a photo of my front door without realising my dad was sitting by the door looking at her. So it is to be expected she is up to some no good again.

I don understand this woman. She seems to seek pleasure in doing all these god knows for what reason. The last arguments with her husband btwn me and her husband. We left it you mind your own business and i mind mine. YET yet this woman is still up her sleeves to do things. She normally washed her plants and watered them and water the small drainage as the key hole is next to mydoor she would purposely washed all the dried up leaves to clog up our area. Then incidentally tried to be a good samaritan and callled the HDB citing these can caused mosquito breeding. Luckily though mom had cleared it and to stop her nonsense had now installed wires right at the end of her plants so the only things that can pass through it is water leaving her rubbish for her to clear. The point is why be nice to people when they don appreciate it. Right? these were my exact sentiments. Let them clean their own sh*t.

It amazes me up till now how come their family is so blind to these woman's action. I mean GOD is fair her own daughter in law had fill my sisters with many accounts of her wrongdoings and whatever she does that if used against her would definitely put not only her but her family to shame. Her ill reputation have spread far and wide with a coincidental a sister friend of mine happens to be the niece of these woman and even her own relatives commentaries about her was " she not a good woman. She abit "short circuit".Yet we didn bother to do so. These woman is the pure epitome of the horrible evil witch in most disney channels movies and cartoons. She embodied the very evil where beneath her scarf and supposedly religious outlook, she totally does not embodied the characteristics of a religious Islamic woman. I cannot say much about her daughter cause i never really interact but from what i see she a much more better example than her own mother whose loose mouth and actions depicts the exact of the how NOT to behave as a tudung woman. She attends some talks in mosque and self proclaim she religious. My mom finishes all the way to very high level Islamic studies, my dad studied advance levels of Islamic studies, my siblings all schooled in proper Islamic schools are i am most definitely sure am better apt at the religion and its rules than her. She claims this and that but you know when one starts saying things but actually meant nothing in her head. Thats my dear woman for you.

Its almost embarrassing to see this woman in her behaviour. Her lack of basic in Islamic studies is starkingly obvious in her action. I almost laugh at one point when she claims we are evil people and as i quote in translation " already never wear tudung so evil". I almost wanted to rebutt by saying and just because you wear tudung you are holy. At least we don spouts vulgarities and screams at top of our voice, we give regards to people when people acknowledge us with "assalammualaikum in translation peace be unto you". These are VERY basic stuff in religion and she don even do it and want to claim HOLY. To her i would say she more HOLEY than she is HOLY.

Personally I do not have any problem with her family members. My rule with them is you stay out of my face, i stay out of yours. Simple as that. I deemed you non existence and vice versa. But her mom and his wife the same woman, seems to keep wanting to throw her face at us and to take attention of her pathetic being. Maybe because she aint working and that she stays home all the time, she relinquish in doing such acts as a kind of a job to occupy what time she have. To her i say, go properly devote yourself to you and leave others out. It is not in my jurisdiction to tell you about religion cause thats between you and god but learnt to live a life without inconveniencing others.

I remember she once said it out loud that my family can hear. " I can go mad if i stay here with these neighbours". My advice then move out lady you do both of us good. My family laugh at the dinner table hearing that and we all proclaimed the only thing that driving her mad is her own jealousy, own anger and own disstisfaction with her own life". May she find some peace in herself one of these days. If any of her family were ever to read this entry of mine, to them i want to let them know i have nothing against your family members just your mom for her action( in which till death i will never forgave her for what she says, thats a burden she carry to her grave) and I have nothing against her son except ( for what you say too and for whatever that has left your mouth, those words will forever be something i will remember and will never forgive you for it, i want you toknow you will carry those wrongdoing you done to me to your grave and remember that something you will always regret that you done and sins you will carry to your grave, and if i am evil enough may what you say about me be reflected and carried into your son) REAP WHAT YEA SOW.

I sound evil i know but in life my principle is REAP what YEA sow and good begets good, evil begets evil, do unto others what you want others to do unto you.

No comments: