Monday, February 05, 2007


Today marks a monday.. The difference with this monday is that i started it off with a smile.. Apparently the Monday blues didn get me today.. :P Throughout the journey to work all i did was smiling sitting on the bike singing and smiling to the song "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce.. though the song is about the guy being ditched.. my Irreplaceable has a different meaning.. :P Thanks to you!
Its going to be a long one week wait but well, let just see how the week goes. I crossing my fingers pls don play me out.. Like Bryce say don put all your eggs in one basket.. So yeah.. i not this time but well somehow or rather the wait and all makes me able to get through the day but with a tinge of aching heart and missing feeling.. WEIRD i know.. Meanwhile i just busy myself with work and gym and those around me.. My moody mood swing kinda left me for now thanks to you!
Well, I miss going out with Jay this week.. he was busy with another really nice person.. WORK ON IT YOU GUYS!! KANBATE!! Meanwhile got to keep myself busy so that week pass by much faster.. Hurry back and hurry call me!! Waiting for you here!

No comments: