Thursday, February 08, 2007


Today is is one of those days where you just feel at ease. You feel just nice nothing spectacularly good neither is there anything that is spectacularly bad. Nonetheless it one of those days where you just feel alright. So yeah that explains today picture where i look tired and yet able to smile slightly because of the part serenity that i feeling today. The day has just begun. I not sure how its going be later but i hope everything goes pretty alright today. Its a long week this week with the amount of work that i been driving myself to do. Not to mentioned tomorrow is the day i meet the executive committee of the Asean Scholarship in which i actually managed to squirm myself to the last two (I think) before they hand out the scholarship.
The thing now that makes me half hearted about this whole scholarship is that i would have to quit my job.( i think) because i might have to study full time if i am to actually get the scholarship. The whole idea of education is to get a good job but what if i got a good job. What if i left this job and only to discover this is the job i wanted. SIGH. If i cant get a no pay leave for my education and... I cant do it part time for my course. THEN i have to decide which one to let go and that itself is going to really put a HUGE MAJOR straint in my head.Both are not easy to get and on one hand i got into this job and i think i doing really very well.. on the other hand i manage to squirm myself all the way to the end in getting a scholarship for my studies.. which is to me quite a feat that i actually being able to go all the way to earn myself a scholarship.
The week almost over. I glad you message me even if its a short one. The fact that you message is enough to warm my heart. I hope you manage to get my message and hope your answer is a positive one. Until then take good care of youreslf ok?

No comments: