Thursday, February 01, 2007


Today is Thursday.. God knows how did I survived those last few days with bad night rest.. Late night out and well the activities that I have been engaging.. God today my body finally came down with flu.. HOWEVER, I STILL AT WORK!! ARGH! I cant help it but felt that I need to be at work cause i covering my officer. The good news is the whole wait be over soon as she is scheduled to return back to work tomorrow. That is a whole load off my mind knowing that my officer is back at work.. So at least I know I can go to someone should I need any assistance or have queries that needed to be answered... One load off my mind... :P can relax abit..
So let see yesterday I got to know two new friends andrew and *shit* forgot his name but well nice bunch sweet fella... Nice to have made new aquaintances and keeping them building new bridges of friends, connections and such.. Life has been a good slight breeze.. nothing big or unusual just good.. Been exercising like hell.. I need to tone up more.. lose all these fat.. I can tell you that fats or baby fats PARTICULARLY around the waist..... DAMN these fats.. the hardest to kill and burn.. Have to do LOADS and i MEAN LOADS of cardio to just loose a fair pinch of it.. You people out there who is thin and gym to gain muscle... GOD knows how lucky you guys are not to have any love handles... (Btw which moron calls these things love handle.. a handle yes LOVE no.. its unsightly disgusting and totally nothing loving abt it) i bet the person who came up with it has a fetish for fats or something to call something like that LOVE handle.. I call it HATE handle.. No offence to fat people out there.. Nothing against you just against love handle.. cause i have them myself and it URGH! THE MOST stubborn thing on earth to go away.. or melt away.. whichever the case.. ANYWAY they shouldnt use the proverb as stubborn as a mule.. it should be as stubborn as the love handle.. haha.. hmm.m. maybe wasnt such a good idea.. kinda not catchy enough.. almost to a point of lame.. well crapping again.. so yeah.. alright get back on track back to the mundane work...

No comments: