Tuesday, February 13, 2007


I am happy today.. due to the events that took place yesterday. You came online. You replied my mail. You made arrangements to meet me at night to chat online. You apologise to me for not being able to reply to my mail. Though to you maybe an insignificant gesture but to me its a great difference from getting silent treatment. I felt much relief receiving words from you. It enough for me for now knowing that.
The week of waiting. I knew i had to ask you yesterday regarding about is it true about what going on between the two of us. I knew you must be wondering why i ask and i did explain why i ask. However you have no idea how much of a baggage you remove from me when you said that whatever that was said before you left for overseas you meant it and is serious about it. I felt better knowing that. Though was a short meet up at night, i glad that somehow i get to see you online though you were not very talkative.. guess you must be tired..
i looking forward to you coming back this Friday. I looking forward for your call. I looking forward to meet you next week.
Bryce / Indera : It was great fun doing grocery shopping at Mustafa. Though ya at certain time the perfume smellcan be abit overwhelming i got to say that place has loads of stuff to buy... hehee..
Mood : Light Fluffy floating happy!

No comments: