Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Its the midweek.. and yet i feel like the time pass by so painstakingly slow and strangely at times i feel the time pass by so razor sharply fast.. in either way based on my description you can see that it brings me some kind of pain.. Yeah.. life momentarily as it is been an ardous one this week..
Work has been going like a yoyo.. at times busy as hell and the workload can just simmers down within a blink of an eye.. so yeahh, you never know what to expect at work. So far life been neither bad nor good to me. I don have much to complain. I taking my day one at a time. As what they say living for the moment.. what comes tomorrow, tomorrow then handle what was yesterday leave it as it is cause things has already happened no turning back..
What saddens me for this coming February is that Bryce is leaving back to Aust to resume his studies, Indera been so busy working round the clock, Jay is busy in army and weekends he has his date to concern with.. So mostly i left with the great company of none other than myself. To make matter worse, next week Feb 14 is Valentine's day and there is super high chances that this day will be an alone day for me. Not that i not used to it, by god i been having valentine day as a single boy for as long as i can remember. So if this year history repeats itself, it comes as a no suprise. Though at this time and juncture, i hoping this year it would be difference but i dare not dream just in case the bubble burst and i end up curling on my bed.. despair and broken.
I watched the first episode of Grey anatoy for season 3 and GOD HOW I LOVE the show. THe things that they teached in the show is GREAT!! I gain some perspective after watching the show.. TIME.. Time makes one move, inertia, lost, stumble, strong, broken. Be it for good or bad time is the essence.. and the last sentence on in the end everyone just need time..
I waiting for your return. Time is the essence. I don know how it going to turn out but i am waiting. So please don dissapoint me. I don know how much more damage i can take. I willing to wait so please I pray you won dissapoint me.

No comments: