Thursday, February 22, 2007



I type a whole load of stuff yesterday for my blog entry only to have an error while i was in the midst of publishing it so that alone totally pisses me off yesterday to type another entry and so here comes another one but in a much shorter version of what i have typed yesterday relishing all the stuff I have done over the supposedly long weekend.. RECAP....

Wed : Valetine Day. Went to work. Had dinner at Swensen with Ridzuan, Bryce and Indera ( as usual late ) then went for the most nerve wrecking voice straining karaoke session, each belting out our own renditions of Stephanie Sun, Mariah Carey just to name a few.

Thursday & Friday : NO IDEA!!

Saturday: Was spent at home.. Then head to gym for dance class Hip Hop then.. back home.. and LALA land..

Sunday : Long Draggy day.. was at Sis place for Sri Yuliani 44th day religious function. She a newborn :P Adorable as hell but i been so busy to have time for my dear niece. She get loads of love from me thats for sure. After that, made my way to work where i been assigned for duty from the afternoon till midnite. What a DRAG. watch all the shows on TV and slept.

Monday : Vegetate at home. Recuperate from the long arduous work of sunday. At nite party my nites away at St James Fab party with Junyu, boi Boi, Indera, Faisal, Johnny and Jay and had a super late supper than ended at six am...

Tuesday : Woke up groggy as hell Not because i drink cause i DON drink or smoke.. From what i call the lack of sleep.. drag myself out of bed meet bryce n indera for lunch.. Bryce last day in Singapore. So trodded down to Vivo City ate.. walk walk then he drop me off at the GYM. Yesh i was tired but i work out like hell.. then watch movie EPIC movie with Jay and Junyu and Boi Boi.,. headed home slept like pig again.

Now that has sum up the super long holiday.. which to me is insufficient for a depraved holiday freak like myself... Now for the paranoia part.. hmmm here Goes...

I waited for now what have been three weeks. Its pass the new year and yet i have yet to hear anything from you. Apart from the few email last week and one chatting session online. Your coming back to Singapore last Friday was much awaited by me.. Then Chinese new year came so i let it pass and waited some more because you needed to be with your family and friends. Understandable.. You told me you going to call me after the new year to arrange a meet up and that you be not as busy as the last three weeks have been.. But yet up till today I have yet to hear from u be it via email or call. I getting paranoid. It seems like history is repeating itself. I so very afraid i going to get left behind as i always do.. I really hoping this is not happening to me yet again.. Please let me hear from you..

No comments: