Friday, February 02, 2007



Right at this moment i am fuming at myself for the stupidity of me.. when comes in a situation where i knew if i go for it i am sure to get it.. Let just say yesterday i had gone swimming at hougang pool... whilst waiting for my dearest bus at the bus stop came one stranger who looks quite nice.. and caught the stranger staring at me.. Cut it short i knew the stranger would like to get to know me and it was obvious and yet.. out of my stupidity and shyness.. i didnt give the stranger some form of encouragement or I myself approaching the stranger.. so all in all I gave up on a good opportunity of getting to know this stranger.. All I know is this particular stranger drops at the same bus stop as me.. and thus.. stays near me... What are the chances i actually bump into the stranger again.. SUPER RARE.... STUPID ME... DAMN IT!How Dumb can i get? the shyness got the better of me when i know i shouldnt.. DAMN!

No comments: