Friday, February 09, 2007


I been bad... How I regret what i have done. I shouldnt have let it happen and yet it happen... It was a moment of weakness. DAMN IT.. TGIF! I feel bad feel so ARGH with myself for allowing it to happen. This is what happen when you think too much and let the insecurity and fear take over you. I should have known better and yet I let it happen. Stupid ME! Someone Run ME over.. Slap me across my face JUST SHOOT ME!
Its the friday the week is finally going be over very very soon. Its STRANGE how i felt the week past by very slowly and yet the hours pass by very fast. I don know how to explain it to you but this is how i feel. I try not to think about it. I crossing my finger hopefully i receive the phonecall that i am waiting for. Even an sms would do just fine for me. I rather hear a negative answer than a silent treatment. Yeah to all those out there, if you like to do the silent treatment in which sometimes i guilty of doing on certain issues in my life... think sometimes rather than giving it a silent treatment in which otherwords its called the avoidance issue.. i guess giving an answer even if its a negative answer is good. An issue as it is always has a closure. With that said, a negative or positive answer puts an end or a closing chapter to the issue at hand be it dating loving work school relationship issues. It provides a stepping stone or step for someone to move on move up and get on with life itself.
I did some things i am not proud of. I made wrong decisions and such and I think i need a closure on it. So here is my closure on it this entry. A negative entry but still forms a closure for me, having said so.. so if something bad or uneventful happen to me next week or something that i expects or hopes doesnt fall through then perhaps its just bad karma or... a retribution for me.
Please don dissapoint me like the others in the past have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...luks lyke our luv life seems to b similar! It's kinda sux waitn n hoping for the someone to giv u a reply or something! sometimes...we jus can't giv up or lose hope bout it! Life is alwaes been like a box of chocolate. u neva know which is sweet and which is bitter.. precious moments r to b remembered for a reason...no matter how sweet or bitter it is....! :)

Sincerely:
faris.....;)