Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Well its tuesday and the residue from yesterday's monday blue still hangs in the air.. Its early morning and just realise I have received two bad news. One is i forgot to bring my thumb drive.. DAMN my work stuff are inside that Thumb drive. Secondly I just noticed i been scheduled for duty from 4.30pm till midnight on the First Day of Chinese New Year so much for clubbing and partying the night away. To make it worst my partner in crime for that day is someone i hardly or don even talk to. Its a mutual thing. Maybe there is nothing in common. Therefore I have to plan on what i am going to do on that day to keep myself occupied.

Ok now let see today my schedule is packed and actually the whole weekday I think I overbooked myself with many appointments. Even I was shocked with the number of appointments I have day in day out. Its no wonder why I feel so lethargic nowadays. I still do gym though don get me wrong but well too much travelling in Singapore makes me tired. Well appointments were made so yeah got to try to keep to them.

To you thats near me, I will try to go to work and see you and if I do, this time going make my skin thick and come up to you and pass you the sheet of paper that contains the message. I will this time try to muster enough courage to carry out this heinous act.

Well, life a drag.. single is the IN thing in my life now.. not that i chosen it but IT chose me. So much for looking forward to the coming Chinese New Year.. Now i not lking forward to it.. LIFE SUCKS.. to my neighbour who has nothing better to do than to patronise all those living on the same floor as you.. GET A LIFE!

No comments: