Monday, January 22, 2007

Well I noticed my standard of english and my expression in my blog is way under compared to the likes of others whom expresses themselves well with eloquent words and beautiful expressions which I would have to say is very inspiring and very entertaining to read. Words were beautifully crafted and nicely put.. unlike mine *snigger* very amateurish.. but well i hope with time my blog gets more intelectual and stimulating for reading pleasures..

Well.. for once at least i gotten over my procrastination and had the pics (well some of them) posted up for the viewing pleasures of others.. No more procrastination. The thing is work has been taking quite a fair bit of my time nowadays. The new year is here and therein lies new work and new foundation and relations to build at work.. Nonetheless things has been going rather smoothly with an occasional bump but so far so good...

Indera had his celebration for his 24th birthday... Everything went slendidly well with minor hiccups here and there. Bryce having to spend his time working and all haven really had much of a holiday.. Me buzzing around with work and gym and nothing much in between..

I don know about others but hahaha.. it seems I haven got much of a life.. Though i plan to have a couple of meet up for meal sessions which might of course burn a hole in my pocket but well for good cause, making new bridges maintaining the old ones.. Like they say you never know when you need them.. help or no help i think its good to have people around you..

IF you wondering what i am doing yeah. I am eating snake right now at work attending to my blog rather than giving attention to work. I done my work actually its just the smaller insignificant part thats drives me off.. ah well..

Ok time to get backt to work..

MOOD : Lazy, Bored, YAwn.. you get the drift (Monday blues)

No comments: