Wednesday, January 24, 2007


It is one of those days whereby there is an active surge in my postings to my frozen sanctuary. Now Now it is not that I have too much free time at work or that I am lazy.. Its simply just that i have some personal bees in my brain in which i need to attempt a way to release these bees from my brain and have time to concentrate more on the not so important things of life.

First and foremost, i screwed up big time at work. My first big screw up after 9 mths I am here. I guess my Assist Director must have got it from Big Boss. She lks like she had cried or something.I FEEL really bad. What makes it worse is no one scolded me. In fact she can nicely tell me we both need to work out a more effective manner to do the huge volume of work.*PENGZ* There was a bit of tension between me and here. She was less friendly towards me which is fine by me. I deserved it i guess..

Secondly work is going be kinda of like hell at the moment with the numbers of letters and PR needed to be done. The thing is I am the only one churning all these things out and etc. Here a rough list of what a part of my work does. Filing, drafting letters, photocopying letters, emailing and forwarding soft copies to overseas, updating the databases. These are the minor parts and well if you read it does seems manageable but try doing it for 188 times and each time u need to make 3 copies..

Argh... had to halt for a while. MY deputy director came and asked me if the table given was recent updated one. She wanted to make sure its recent one didnt and telling me about the mistake i made to be sure its updated and i quote " This is recent one right. Well you know we had our ears bitten off by the director about the previous case right" Sometimes i just wish they just scolded me instead rather then giving it to me bits by bits in smiles and harping it again and again.. *BIG SIGH*

Well enough about work. Let move on.. Love life.. pretty interesting aspect in my life at the moment. People emailing me wanting to get to know me.. Some even says i look delicious and desirable *PUKE* these people needs to have their eyes checked. Others just wanna know if i keen for a romp in bed. * Nottie thoughts* apart from that my love life is at a standstill. Nothing concrete.Very DULL. Very Boring.. No substantiate Characters.. No one interested in me to wanna have more.. So yeah.. Sorry to dissapoints u guys..

To those of you whom are attached and haven informed me yet. Those dearest of mine.. better report your strength to me hahaha.. Those who have reported good for you. Those who have reported late (you know who u are) better not let it happen again.Those of you who broke up.. Loads of hug and kisess from me.. u do just fine i know it.. Not that i am kay poh lah.. but these are my dearest and care alot abt you guys.. have your best interest at heart..

LOVe ya LOTS!!~

No comments: