Friday, January 26, 2007


I am hurting... I am empty... Why does the heart comes with this pain sometimes that makes one feel so small and hallow that the significance of breathing becomes so hard because it deepens the pain and magnifies the hurt a million folds....
Why do I always come second to something? Why do i always stand outside the candy store looking in? Why is this fish always out of the water? Why do you out there make me feel so small? Am i so bad that there is always something better than me?
Why do you out there want to make me cold? Why does fate covers the sun that warms my heart? Why does the moon refuses to come out and stars refuses to shine bright? Am i destined to be standing here alone? Is the path i chose a mistake?
People tell me my time will come... Yeah.. my time.. its something that has been regurgitated to a point that its a blank shot.. Try telling a super fat person he slim.. its shoots point blank thats how i feel. As much as i try to get away from the complication of the emotions.. why? why do you come find me and fill me with thorns and bitterness that in the end bites me and turn me nasty? Is that how fate wants me to be?
Is it so difficult to find love? Is it tough to find someone? Why does this happens to me? Why do you bite me hard? Why do you lady fate trample me time and again? Dissapoint me time and again and brings a blow onto me when i just beginning to find my footing.. I want to be a kid again.. If I know my grown up life has so much pain and tribulations like this i wont want to grow up. Bring me to Neverland Let me live my dreams there.. Give me Pans Labyrinth anytime.

No comments: