Sunday, January 28, 2007



Now Now you guys must be wondering what is the above picture about.. Well this was taken yesterday and it was the mos ardous, scary, trepidation and most intense moment of my life.. Of course together with my dear Best friend of 12 years. We both decided to just be a responsible adult and take what u you above.. which is ............................... TAADAAAHHHH... HIV test Kit....
It was at nite we both went to purchase the kitt.. and made our way back to the vehicle.. Inside the vehicle , we tear open the package and got ourselves prepared for it... It was a blood test and we had to do it ourselves.. so yeah.. after getting prepared laying all the items.. I took the step of stapling my finger to draw blood for samples for the test.. and yes after much gruelling of swapping with alchohol swap, stapling and filling in the Hole and getting it suffcient enough.. My partner in crime help me to drop the solution for the test and he held on to my results and held on to his..
I wasnt really worried about myself but you know the intense of it all is pretty scary. and well all goes well..AS you can see the result aka the pregnancy test kit... I am negative.. *Screams for JOY*.. In case you reading this is quite daft.. a double lines means a positive and a single means of course a negative (thats me) hehehe...
Now after reading this you might think me and my best frends are rampant sex activist or we been going on sex rampage.. but well not... we are not sex rampage on the contrary my dear best friend has the other half.. therefore we both do it as a form of support and also as a form of being responsible adults.. so at least we know...
So you out there.. there is no excuse for you to just test youreslf.. its a weight off your mind.. besides now that there is a self kitt.. how much more of a privacy do you want???

No comments: