Wednesday, January 31, 2007


I tired... both physically and mentally tired.. There are just too many things happening that i cant help but be tired.. My body needs rest i guess.. I tried having a proper nights rest but yet i still feel exhausted.. Sometimes I wonder is it the body of the brain that is making me feel so exhausted...
I feel hollow too. Maybe its those times.. I called it my menses where every nook and corner of my body just doesnt feel right. God only knows why.. It just so exhausting to get through today i feel. its only the beginning of the day yet i feel and behave like normally when the day ends. Right at this moment while typing these things out, my mind is contemplating to go see the doctor and get a medical cert so that i can rest and just relax today... My eyes are refusing to stay open.. My body feels rotten.. Everything today feels wrong.. DAMN!! I feel like just chilling out.. Resting... doing something none routine.. lying on my bed.. taking short naps.. quiet peaceful time...
Bottom Line : I AM TIRED!

No comments: