Monday, December 24, 2007


Hmmm... Commitment is something that comes across my mind today. Was just listening to random song and Yue Ding came up... Though Randomly the song brings a few things to mind.. That i witness an event the last two days that is base on the word commitment. The one that I witness and was a part of was a commitment in marriage where the sacred vows of marriage and love was professed to a girl and a guy.
Witnessing such an event brought a smile to my face and a tinge of sadness to my heart. Knowing that this was something so beautiful to witness and at the same time wondered will i get that same kind of commitment that happens not to people around me but to me. So far nothing worked out for me. All that i got was just rejections after rejections.
I so happy to see my friend got married to her prince charming and i sure he will be a fantastic husband to her. Sometimes i guess its nice to live and bask in the happiness of others. Its what sometimes one call a comfort cushion. A temporary borrowing of someone else happiness to liven up your own pathetic life. My life complicated and unless you know me you think i just taking the easy way out. I wish there was an easy way out Some form of psychotherapy or shock therapy. But i guess aftermath of living to the happiness of others when you are left on your own, you feel the sudden hollow and emptiness in your life. Loneliness crept in followed by some pangs of sadness then waves of emotion before culmination of tearing up. I live through another day many more days to come. What awaits me in the future no one knows how good or bad it is i guess i got to bite and pull through... Look in the direction of the sun and the rays will guide you to your happiness..
Mood : Mixture & Confuse

No comments: