Thursday, December 20, 2007



Just over the last weekend i had made kinda of yet again another last minutre trip to Kuala Lumpur. The capital city of Malaysia.. This time the visit seems more interesting than the last time i was there.
The trip there was more adventurous than previously due to the many hiccups and screw ups but all went well.. Due to work schedules, I took the 3.30pm bus to KL from Transtar premium class treated good in the bus.. like in some airline.. no complaints!!
I met up with a friend in KL. First time meeting after knowing him for a long while actually. Due to again some faults, i was dropped off at Pasar Rakyat and not Puduraya as mentioned by the operator who sold me the tickets. Well thanks to the kind soul of the bus steward i was accompanied walk to the Pasar Wang where i decide to take the cab to meet my friend. Never in my life would i thought that taking a cab in Malaysia would be that challenging... cut story short i met up with Kenji and got to know his friend Alex..
Stayed overnite at his place before proceeding to Indera's relative house the next two subsequent night thanks to the no rooms available in KL. I got cruised when i was shopping alone in KLCC. the audacity of these youngsters.. I had a good meal at A&W, Kenny Rogers, Domino's pizza and some other snacks throughout the entire trip. Diet is thrown out the window.. Manage to get FCUK, Seeds, Padini and some other stuff.. Manage to even squeeze in two games of bowling.. some vegetating with drinks and party my nites aways in LA Queen and the club below it not sure whats its called..
Then back to Singapore and rushed for my lessons where i practically get stared at by the lecturer who thinks i some sort of a punk who aint serious about schooling and etc.. Well.. Part 2 of my KL Trip will be about my dear Kenshi and friends.. and Part 3 a short write up about my Club night. This is just the summaryof my trip to the land of the twin towers.. :)

No comments: