Thursday, December 13, 2007


I am at work now and yes if you are asking if am skiving again the answer is a yeah and a no. Well basically what needed to be done at work is done.. secondly its a short break from the long ardous time of staring at the screen...
I was just thinking many things have happen from my last posting till now and yeah i know i procrastinating about posting about my Stand Chart marathon stuff.. the medals and pic.. Well one is i am lazy to take picture of it secondly haha i cant find my bloody photo from the official organiser which SUCKS... but at least i have the medal to prove i DID it in the name of Reuben Kee and the other dragonboaters..
Second thing is i finally officially joined the dragon boaters of my work place and well forming a new team to work hard at dragonboating.. Yes i have become one of the dragonboaters... strange but true.. am a dragonboater now.. lol.. the irony of it all.. Well like they say you got to try everything once i guess. Achieve and try as much as possible and see where that leads me. Maybe i learn something about dragonboat and who knows i might even light it. the whole camadarie and etc.
So tomorrow onwards starts my short wild and busy schedule of what i call a short vacation which i sure is going to leave me SUPER exhausted. Tomorrow morning will be my photoshoot with the Asiaone for the finals. its an outdoor SHOOT!!! YIKES!!!! at VIVO city double YIKES!!!!
Next will have to rush down to golden Mile to catch my coach to Kuala Lumpur for 6 hours. While in that freaking coach have to do my reading for my class so that i won miss out on what the class did and discuss. A whole freaking book on politics, economics and such.. *yawn* Meeting Kenshi there at 9.30 and off havocing in KL haha till Indera comes..
Sat and Sun has yet to be mapped out other than the fact i will definitely gym there and check into the Hotel. then the shopping spree and endless walking begins from Sat til Sun. Party till we drop.... :P with dearest Indera again.. Jay cant join and Bryce far away in Yunnan. Would have love you guys there too.. Faisal guess too last min for him..
Then i come back on monday str8 rush to class for my lectures and tuesday is the quiz.. and back to work on tuesday.. Can you just imagine the kind of mad rush i going through.. SOOOOO can die..... Good thing is i make full use of my time and thats what i want. No more lazing on my ass got to get up and pumping again..
So wish me luck man.. hopefully i will not embarrass myself and do well in my new arena i taking..

No comments: