Wednesday, January 02, 2008


There are suppose to be many updates and photos of stuff occuring in 2007. The last leg of the year but have been failing to do so thanks to my never ending studying for my new module, America Political Science. Yesh you heard me Political Science.. Tough one on that..
Well anyway here goes the recapped of what happen...
The last one that i updated was Idah wedding.. Well simply after that there was nothing else to update.. Christmas countdown was a dinner at Fish and Co in Wheelock with Indera, Bryce, Faisal, Adrian, Jay and Jay's friend. Thats about all and after that we all went out seperate ways. The two munchkins who is supppose to either go back or go walk walk before going back in the end end up at PLAY.. Well hahaha you guys know who u are.. SLUTS!~!! kekeke... Unlike Moi, i was at a Karaoke with the rest belting out songs in the most unfashionable way.. crooning like toad to musics of the modern.. But no worries no casualties other than pained ear to all those screeching High Notes.. :P
So come the New Year Eve Update :
Worked Half day(crap!) then had lunch at Eatz19 with Yan followed by a short shopping spree.. then off to AMK where i have to do my groceries shopping with Bryce for the night countdown at my place.. YOU guys who haven pay up better do so.. HHMMMMMPRH!!! lol.. Well all went well met Jay went back to my place, we had chicken, some chicken red curry, some snacks, drinks, pizza (which we ate next morning, post party) followed by dips, doughnuts,cheetos and many other stuff.. The night was spent away with playing games and watching movies and listening to the songs of 2007.. It was a small event but meaningful to me having the closest friends around me from Bryce, Adrian, Indera, Faisal and Jay.. I had my fun cuddling up with you guys, hearing you guys SNORE like some ship docking and all the other embarrassing habits we all do in privacy of our own room.. Kekekekee....
And on new years eve.. basically i spent my day rotting at home and playing HELL GATE... my bitch in the game is a cool bitch.. :P so yeah.. So new year has come here are my resolutions..
1. To get to my 62 weight again.
2. to participate in at least 3 Marathons
3. Save up to 4000 by year end
4. To continue with Dboat and participate in at least ONE race
5. Driving test
6. To have at least 2 Holidays this year. ( One coming up, BKK here i COME!!)

No comments: