Wednesday, January 09, 2008




  1. This posting was meant to be up and running yesterday.. but...
  2. 1 i got held up with work
  3. 2. the timing was just wayward
  4. 3. I got distracted
  5. 4. the thoughts did not flow.

I am under tremendous stress now with the module i am taking for my degree.. It is heavy stuff and i got to admit it is overwhelming compared to the last two modules i took. I am taking the American history Political Science which is majorly heavy and very current affairs. I have to admit listening and learning the whole Political stories were great and highly addictive and entertaining however the studying part and the explanation of the stories itself added on personal view makes it highly difficult.

The good things is i have seen that i have lesser and lesser financial burden that straps my pay which is somehow a good thing. I don know what else to say.. Hmm... i rewrite again if ineed to right now just post this one..

No comments: