Monday, June 11, 2007

Well I am very TIRED. the word stressed here is emphasising on how tired i truly am... but this tiredness is the kind that brings a smile to my face and a light heartedness to my spirit because i finally did it... Not sex if that is what you thinking.. i finally join a competition and even though i didn win anything just consolation.. I FEEL really good about myself. will be sending out thank you notes to all the lovely people from Carrie Models International and Academy, the People from FuSe, all the contestants involve.. its was fun and exciting to be doing Men2007 in men style transformation.. Playing around goofing around with all the clothes and hairdo and visitations picture taking.. hehehe.. I didn win if that what u want to know but i think i win big time gaining some portion of myself back. a good feeling and that i accomplished something in my life.. Been there gone there done that. That kind of feeling.. it feels great for a moment i sort of had a nice purpose and great feeling.. well life now carries on i feel a better me has emerge stronger me. found pieces of myself that i have lost. Mostly of course the gaining of that self confidence thing, you know the kind when one is young and feels invincible and that the world is at my feet.. i can do anything i want.. acheive anything i set my mind to :P

Thanks Cale, Christina, Colin, Deanna, Elaine and all those involve that I have missed out.. You guys gave me something i lost for a while.. its a good feeling finding it back. :P

No comments: