Friday, June 29, 2007

This is one of those friday where i stone more than i work. Simply because there wasnt much work to do. I cleared them way early in the morning.. Preparation all set and done.. so basically its just stoning and filing.

The day is dreadful enough and staring at papers that needed to be file makes the whole event even more significantly boring to a point that i actually doze off more than 8 times at my desk.. yes that is HOW boring it is today.. The time crept so slow that i swear it actually stop moving once in a while..

Let see other than the fact that Victor, Ridz and Peter is accompanying me online.. it was a blessing at least they make the day passes by and makes it more bearable.

See even doing this entry for my blog i have a problem of thinking what to say or add in. I actually lost for words for once the last two weeks have been a quiet time for me here in my directorate. There finally a time for us to breathe but now and then there are urgent matters tat comes our way but other than that its just a coming to work doing watever loose ends there is and thats about it..

I have to attend the SAF day this sunday representing my workplace.. got arrowed also to sing in some choir for National day.. what luck..

Cant attend my poly gathering today.. cant attend my new groupies of friends for fun tomorrow.. impt stuff need to be look into on sat cause sunday is dedicated to the SAF day parade.. DAMN DAMN...

Is this entry long enough.. think it is lah lazy to think.. Brain cells dying.. DAMN...

No comments: