Monday, June 04, 2007

Life has its ways to weave many things into our lives. Both the unpleasantries as well as the sweet deals. Either way its either build us up or bring us down. Nonetheless both are a part of our lives where live in itself has its own secrets of making us more appreciative of being alive and having whoever that crosses our path in life.



Many a times during from my last posting that i have encountered many a downturn and many an upturn. One of my new upturns are meeting these three ladies whom getting more more important in my life and i don know how much they know how appreciative i am that now they are in my life. Idah Kak M and Yan. After knowing so much about me, rather than shunning me away or acting somewhat weird they become even closer and are fine with me infact to a point where they get even closer. I can be who i am and just as i am with them. No acting needed. They have no idea how much that brings me to ease.

Life is already tough enough for me these few years. Only few knew the insults the kind of trash i had to go through so many things and people brought me down. Yet here i am still standing and stil hoping that one day someday someone will give me a break. A break so so badly needed sometimes.

For now, I still surviving on my own. I always try to remember what mom says always remember for every suffering u feel there are always someone out there who suffering even worse than you. The strength i need seems to stem always from my mom patience and resilience. Thanks mom Love you lots.

No comments: