Thursday, December 14, 2006



Now that i have more time at work. I am able to blog today and stop the procrastination of blogging about my Shanghai trip which by now is quite a passe topic already. Nonetheless,I shall still put it in my blog..

The trip for all of you to know is not a holiday as wish it was. It was what i called a trip to study on the work that i do here in Singapore and how its manageed overseas. As you know i work for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs so yeah.. well.. the trip was great, the bunch that went with me were a quirky silly fun bunch that was so easy to warm up to. Apart from the chilling cold weather, everything else went fine.. the jostling and pushing is commoon norm there in China was something one sure would need to get accustommed to. Nonetheless i still had my fair share of fun. Walking around in the sight seeing places are breath taking i know the pics don see it but u got to go there to believe it... :P haha tourism promotion going on here.. Well.. enough words here are the pictures...

TADAAAAHHHHHH!!!

The rest of the photos can be found at http://new.photos.yahoo.com/fazthad/album/576460762371348035...

No comments: