Wednesday, December 20, 2006


I haven got the time to do much postings of my blog. Frankly speaking from the look of my blog, you can tell i am super amateurish at this blogging thing especially the design... I still yet to find a design that suits what the name of my blog is.. ITs just look too amateurish and cutie rather than what i should have been, well for now must satisfy with what i have first.. which is this... robot thingy..

Well if you must know i am now at work and instead of fulfilling my duties to be doing my work here i am snaking away from work and yeah.. well blogging.. My mind not at ease at the moment..sometimes i wonder since when was it ever at ease but that aside.. Well... someone please advise me on this... You met someone.. whom caught u by suprise.. The person isnt exactly THE ONE but knowingly that life you can never find the one. The person almost there.. BUT.. this is where the anti climax part is and the one that causing me headaches.. The person is leaving for another country soon... to further ones career and education and was expressing to me about working there after the graduation. So Tell me Should i just leave it be at friends or just FUCK it(mind my language) enjoy the time now knowing later its ending for sure or... just take it and see how it goes and yet still knowing the person is leaving... One other issue.. the person is XTREMELY busy.. Not meeting everyday or most of the time don bothers me but sometimes makes me wonder then where do i stand in the person organiser?

I been having night meet up with my best fren lately.. we been talking alot of life lately.. and specifically about our screwed up love life. Why is it our love life is so complicated and always starts with turbulence.. what happen to what they called the the honey moon period of the first three month.. it starts with turbulence and before you know it it ended..

2006 proves to be a better year than 2005.. time passes by so fast and before you know it 2006 is behind us and will never come back.. it was only yesterday i remembered praying hard for the new year to come.. and so it came and went... There wasnt much heartaches..lots of time being lonely and naughty at the same time.. but yeah love life wise yeah.. i defintely livng the life of anne Hathaway in Devil wears prada (http://www.devilwearspradamovie.com/) Thats me in the movie the only difference is now the part where my boss turns nice to me.. that the stage i am in now.. however my lovelife isnt as sweet as the ending in the show.. like they say you know your career going somewhere when your life is in turmoil.. The year coming to an end so you be reading alot of the recapped of what happen this year for me now that i am in the corporate world.. the lamentation of how life sucks, the love for the money to spend... the idea that i have grown up, the whole responsibility shit and in general about my life as it is...

This year christmas i be spending 2 floors beneath the ground.. being a good samaritan a consular officer for all those Singaporean outside there who are in distress.. YES u r reading this rite.. i scheduled for DAMN duty on CHRISTMAS day itself YIKES!! I crossing my finger hoping no major bombing or watsoever happening anywhere.. YOU PEOPLE TROUBLEMAKER OUT THERE.. HOLD YOUR PLANS ON CHRISTMAS DAY AND THOSE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS STAY OUT OF ACCIDENT AND TAKE BLARDY CARE OF YOUR BELONGINGS... and JAsmine honey sorry this year got to skip going to your house for the annual christmas party.. BUT don despair your present is neatly seating in my room back home waiting for you... see i can be nice if i want to or warrants it whenever i want..

To you out there... the MATT guy.. Thank you for finally being able to help me sort out my problem as to why.. why people leave me during dating.. What is so wrong and what happen.. FInally somehow my questions are answered though maybe the wrong answer but at least its an answer that i may well sit and be comfortable with.. ITS amazing how comforting reasonable reasons can be to a human soul.. YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a great favour u done... if you are reading this Thanks alot.. and i still think you are a HUNK not a whatever as you called yourself to be.. BTW its still a 0 score you know. You were suppose to score points.. and you have not yet scored any. ::P better work hard at it boi...

Bryce dearest.. ITS so nice to have you back home here.. feels like old time where those meet up sessions ends with both of us patting our back... I think and foresee we both be doing this alot in many more years to come and hopefully all the way till we wrinkled and pruned up... Indera honey... where r u? you becoming one hell of the devil prada herself eh... being meryl streep rite?

Ok too long a posting... Constantine i know you be reading this..enjoy your holiday and christmas with your family and friends the COWBOY style and i be waiting still for you to bring me go horse riding in the mountains.. :P work hard so u can sponsor me there.. hehehe..

HUGS TO ALL and in case no well wishes was posted for the coming christmas i better wish everyone in advance merry christmas and happy new year.. LOVE YA ALL LOTS....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

for sure, dear.
I see the same future. LOL. Which I can only sum up in one word, "scary".

Bryce