Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Last week has been quite an eventful week. Its like past events repeats itself. Its weird how I was talking about feeling burnt out and was contemplating of taking leave on Friday just to chill out.

It so happen mother nature decide to make my body broke down on a Tuesday morning at work in my cubicle. I passed out fell on Joo and had the whole department and of course my work in chaos. Another day of reckoning where Again i gain the attention of my workplace for all the wrong reasons of course. Well since this is a summary of what happen to me. Let just say i passed out had the ambulance here. Driven to A&E ward in SGH had CT Scan and etc. had to be warded for Observation and then was off work the whole week. Quite a sum up eh. I was warded same day as dear daddy who was in A&E in NUH. Junior and Senior all down.. leave to woman to fend in the family *GASP*. My visitors includes : Elenore, Shi Min, Murni, Imelda, Beng Wee, Indera, Idah, Immediate Family. :P So nice of them Thank u Thank u..

Well anyway Thursday decided to take a fresh breather and had dinner with Indera and Ida at Minotti. Yum YUm Delicious.. Got a gift from IDAH LOVE IT (with Sulaimi Signature Sound)
Met Jay for a good talk talk :P love ya lots Jay

Saturday went to JB with Indera and Jay.. HAD SO MUCH fun. went walking arnd. EATING PIZZA AT DAMN CHEAP PRICE. look at stuff. Basically it was a day of resting and changing of views. A breather.

Sunday - MORE REST and of course playing my new games on PS2 ( SCREAM FOR JOY)

1 comment:

Ridz said...

must rest more la.. cannot over tire urself..