Thursday, May 24, 2007


Today is the day where this is my first blogging with my dearest new love, my compaq presario v3000. yeah i upgraded myself with a new laptop just call this my other baby.. well its been a whole crazy chase today. since my trip to australia to meet dear bryce has been dashed.. no thanks to my workplace.. i decided to get this lappy for my new school and to treat myself good i bought a PS2 also.. What a way to treat myself.


But hei not all is lost i bought my mom fresh water pearls with white gold earrings and my sis a diamond necklace from SK. Not to mentioned daddy a shaver and dad despite what i vowed got my brother a gift shared with mom and 2 sisters from body shop and aunt too stuff from bodyshop.. see who says i not magnanimous.. I so generous with myself. Well now i up to my neck with everything. Going broke soon but all in all i think its money well spent.


I am on Medical leave and here i am at the place where all lap top people are; STARBUCK talking to dear bryce and having Sulaimi for company. Anyway for an update on my life i manage by luck to get into the top 15 finalist for a style transformation for an exhibition in Suntec called the men2007. www.men2007.com.sg hehehe.. go check it out.. its on 10 June and well i just go for the fun of it.. for those of you reading this.. must come support me HOR! my virgin participation in such a competition in my life might be my last or a start for more to come. MUST HAVE CONFIDENCE! Lol


Well you can see me there embarrassing myself. But well with support from my family and dear Peter and all those friends.. I do the best I can and make the most of it ok.. KANBATE

No comments: