Monday, May 07, 2007






Ok I haven been updating much about my life eversince my trip to Indonesia or to be exact Surabaya in April 07. There is just too many things that happens and its URGH.. very bad.. so now after much procrastination.. i will try to update though not in chronological order.. so BEAR with me reader..


Well for a touche of lite impression... I DONE MY FIRST MARATHON!!!! YEAH.. for those who don know me.. i HATE running but well things change been running every sunday at PUNGGOL Park.. will take pics when i do my own running meanwhile... this run 5.6 KM called the JP MORGAN CHASE hehehe... i clock in at 37 min 45 sec yeah.. bad timing i know.. but... considering my 2.4 always finish like soo super late.. like 20 min.. this is a vast improvement.. hehehe... well this is for a start.. so here the unglam pic of me... in my corporate running clothes.. hehe the run representing my company the MFA...(vomits)


No comments: