Friday, October 13, 2006

See my Last two blog entry.. hahaa So cute and fun.. taking all sorts of quiz.. must try some other quiz hehee....

Saw it in Ridz blog so hehe decide to just try and paste it here.. don care la who read it haha.. but its a cute cute one... though.. and the picture my GOD... SUPER KINKY haha... Confirm whoever read this blog will sure label me liao.. Well DON CARE la.. what u guys think... if u think i am i AM la if not not La... quizzes are fun i take and POST.. TOO OLD TO BOTHer what Ppl Think LIAoo...

This is my tribute today.. to my SP Colleagues... hehee.. This is my Ernie who is always loyally sits by my computer until one time where my dear desk mate went to crucified him to my panel.. as show here.. AZLIN.. see i so nice showing ppl your cruelty to the world hahhaa.. how sadistic AZLIN AIDAH and CHARLENE is... Not forgetting that CELEST hehe who actually laugh and enjoyed it.. SADISTIC CUTE PRETTY GALS hahaa.. They are my dearest team hehe.. CELEST need to Smile more often hehee... Charlene.. u know wat u need to do .. E*A*T and Azlin.. well hmm.. azlin oh ya need to be on TIME.. hahahaa...

2 comments:

Ridz said...

oh my gawd. thts a sad ernie.. kena until like tht.. wahaha selamat kat situ takde hah.. haha do u know there were rumours that ernie and bert are a gay couple.. hahaha.. something like tht.. hmm.. i'll check tht out..

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeh. i miss ernie! my decoration is so nice that it made it to your blog.

thanks for the tribute!