Wednesday, October 11, 2006


FRIENDS IN GOOD TIMES

See that picture... Thats me with my group of great Pals cum Sisters Cum Brothers Cum Scandals Cum whatever else that there is to be said....

There are a few missing earthlings!! If you reading this YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! YOU GUYS OWN ME ONE VISITATION AND WHEN THERE IS A GATHERING BETTER MAKE YOUR APPEARANCE....

Its been a hell of a day today.. At the very last minute, My temper Flare UP beyond flare that it has to be included in the blog.. Seriously if someone has a position and by a mere change of name its just a title which doesnt demean his position or make his position lower... DOES it MATTER??? GOSH... A total waste of time.. Such things we have to do internally just to please one two person.. in which is redundant to the actual work itself... Talk about productivity.. *scoff*

Gym was a solace for me.. Anger and frustration lets off in the dance studio.. gyrating to the HIP HOP music.. moving my ass off.. haha.. if i look comical... i don give a shit.. ITS TIME TO LET MY HAIR DOWN (not Literally though) Haha.. in case any of you wondering.. yes the pic and the topic on hip hop is connected hehehe... the pictures that comes with my posting has its connection somewhere in the uneventful story of my life... my blog is a mess.. so is my life so my story will break from time to time.. following the flow of my thoughts.. Right now my thoughts are erratic.. moving from one to another...

I hate it when irritating moron.. who ask for trading of pics n when u trade they don trade in return.. Talk about honouring your words.. DAMN FREAKING ASSHOLES!!!! YOU GET YOUR JUST DESSERTS!!!

I am in my frustration mode so that explains my curse and swear.. Not going to make any apologies for it.. This is my way of letting my anger go and live in peace with myself in the real world.. Not that its always calm.. TURBULENCE is the word to describe my life... FULL of UPs and MORE OF DOWN... well its late i talking rubbish... Leave it to tomorrow to sound more of me... SO!!! CIAOSSS!!!!

1 comment:

iDa OmaR~ said...

Hey Faz..add me yah? http://mizunderstoodedme.blogspot.com