Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its time for break now.. here at work.. Let see my inspiration came from an earthling here on earth who ask me to look at his blog to find out more about him.

The blog is beautifully written and so animated that you cannot help but smile to yourself. The conversations and the small anecdote makes it an easy read and easy to relate to. There were many points of love notes send... Felt the love he had for his partner in those adoring sentences... Well here for a start mine..

Its tuesday time is five minutes to one.. where am i at work... cowering between four wall panels in my cubicle. Since its the fasting month, here i am typing away during my break in my blog..
I was talking to Ridzuan... nowadays my msn buddy online..

Faz: How you do your blog so nice ar? got pattern pattern one?

Rid: Go learnt la i give you the website address.. so free go learnt to do HTML lor..

Faz: I such a computer idiot. So stoneage.. haha..

Well so i received the website. Now to get my lazy ass, brain and eyes to actually focus on it will be another thing.(giggles) thanks ridz for the assistance rendered. haha.. I been juggling with my on hand task at work, and replying to the pte message i get from my mailbox online. It amazes me how the words travel so fast round the world. Somewhere on the otherside of the earth someone looking and reading my profile and sending me messages. Though some of the messages does irritates me :

Stranger: Hei!

Me: Hi!

Stranger: Nice profile!

Me: Thanks! Yours looks fine too!

Stranger: Hook Up?

Me: Huh?

Stranger: Hook up???

Me: Sorry not a piece of meat.. :P thanks for the offer anyway.

Though my answers doesnt always have the that (i aint no angel!! stop judging me). I have my own needs at times and of course my own preferences.. So yeah no offence to others!! Well.. in my midst of my blog writing i receive a call from dear Indera!!


As per normal, he get a ticks off from me for not updating me when he coming over to my place to bake.. YEAH u heard it right.. Bake cookies.. I done with my own house.. *ahem* i good at it ok.. hehe i got orders from people.. currently got to make 1000 cookies.. (showing off) *scoff* only manage to make 700 going to make more in the next few days.. lol* i am in training to be a perfect domesticated house partner. Trying to plump up my CV as a domesticated house partner.. do email me for a copy of it and see if you like what you see.. *Laufff**


I miss my best friend.. So far in Aussie.. That BITCH! hahaha.. left me to rot here in Singapore. If not can go high tea.. hehehe... i can just imagine myself a succesful career, certified domesticated partner and out having tea with friends.. SOOOOO WISTERIA LANE! Scones anyone? How about a cup of Darjeeling or earl Grey? *lauf covering mouth with hankie*


Ok i diverting to my sick fantasy world of Desperate Housewife.. See the icon above with the picture of kitty.. i one of it..there hopefully one day there will another I can cuddle up to..

Btw need to tribute this posting to Valentine.. (gee did i get the spelling right) Congratulation on the A for your studies in UNIVERSITY! I know you can do it and there you done it.. I am sure there will be more As to come.. Strive always for the best ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... Thanks for allowing me to write comments in it.. I know you are a good damn domesticated guy.. and.. i know you are good at bakings.. but really.. NONE of it .. i have try.. SO WHERES MA COOKIES??!!!! Hahahaha well.. i can see that you don't update your blog alot.. its like HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI lak.. 1 year once.. am kidding.. So i hope.. you be patience abt everything and STOP SIGHING TO ME!!!! lol.. Hope to meet ya and visit ya during the Hari Raya!!!

:P

Ridz said...

wahaha!! ya! learn something new to upgrade yourself. hehe have fun blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hello, my friend. Valentin here. I just read ur blog and tribute to me! Thanks so much. Right now I am working a paper that is due at 11 PM which is about 1.5 hrs away. hehe. Yeah, lah, but don't worry. I finish it on time. I got all my thoughts down on paper just transferring to computer. hehe. Well, if you would like to know, topic is about corporations that report fraudulent earnings and are willing to pay taxes on these earnings which only exist on paper. So interesting, I love it! Yeah, I am a nerd lah!. Anyways, gotta go finish my work, and continue efforts towards A in all classes. Oh, almost forgot! Did you FedEx me my cookies? I am waiting. hehe. J/K. Laters. Have a great day.