Tuesday, February 12, 2008



Today was meant to be the day where somehow there is suppose to be some silver lining amidst the bleak weather that have been shadowing my personal life but at last what that could have happen had burst into thin air..
I should have known it was a bubble meant for me to see but never touch.. Like a fool as like before it burst in my face and now i left with the emptiness again.. When am i ever going to learn?
Naive should be my middle name... my heart aches. It hurts but sigh.. another day another time sometimes why is it some people do not understand that silent is the worst form of knife to someone heart than words itself..
Have I been craving it so much that i refuse to see that i heading the same road again and again.. and that the road will lead no where but downwards.. You hurt me.. whether or not you did it on purpose or unconsciously you hurt me.. your silence slice what was suppose to be a healing..
Was i naive enough to think that what you say was true? Was i too daft to know the cursed words that always rings in my head " These are just words... its your own fault to take it truthfully" For what its worth at least i didn judge or doubt but yet that virtue that i takes seriously seems to be the pit of my downfall from grace.. i like the dancer who can never fly in the air.. the one who clumsily fall down the staircase...
Wo YAO DE XING FU
KE SHI NA KE XING FU PU SHI WO DE
NA KE XING FU PU HUI LAI
LU GUO WO HUI NA DAO I TIAN
WO QIU HE MAN ZHU LE

No comments: