Monday, October 29, 2007





Today is what i called a day away from work and tomorrow will be the same as today. I am so bored today and since i been procratinating about every going to write into my blog and updates on the upcoming events and past events that happen in my life..


Well as per always i meet some jerk. The silent treatment is the same as always and there are always these people around. So well i just let it go and since i never did lost anything other than the fact of stupid convetrsation and my bloody time. To you i just have to say you are one hell of a idiot and should have just return back to your country and never to return here.


Well anyway i got to know more people and i trying so hard to find time to meet them as promised and well.. i haven been able to find the time to do so. Look even my blog has to be written during my lunch break from my course how jialat is that. Welll anyway to Kenji, Dave and the few others thansk for taking that much time to get to knwo me and having great conversations with me.. I will try my best to find a time slot to fit you guys in i swear.


Well another thing i had to do some job that requires a bit of travelling!!! YEAH! HOORAY!! i went and came back the next day. It was a mad rush but made a few good friends.. the experience was cute travelling first time on my own and having to go around was fun too.. A great sense of exploration it is abit dangerous but hei.. thats somehow the thrill of it. I manage to get myself a tag heuer watch which is nice.. hahaha...


Well hmm i now on course and i am so tired man doing all those work.. and my exams is this sat and yet my assignment not even done. YIKES! the audacity of me right.. I even manage to go catch a movie on sunday. You all should watch stardust a great movie with great cast.. hehe LOVE IT..

No comments: