Monday, September 10, 2007


This is the time where the headache comes not from my work life but my personal life. There been a tad too many things happening suddenly at the same time that now i cant help it but have a headache just thinking about it. As you would have guess this blog comes from another day at the starbucks. Yes i know i am dying with no cash inflow but then again its at the starbucks that my inspiration will come and fill me up.
However i do have to emphasise that today headache is different from the normal headache that i have because this time it is more of a pleasant kind of headache.The kind that makes a smile, to my face that is the kind fo pleasantries. Let see for a start.. there is a couple of people whom suddenly express interest in me and that these people have been nothing but sweet to me.
This time i guess i have to make an effort to make sure that at least i manage to get ot knwo all of them and then i have to make some decision making. I do have some impression of some of them on whom i am suppose to choose. However let just see how that falls into place or not. Dates and meet up have been lined up so we shall have to wait and see..
Mood: Smiling but wary!

No comments: