Saturday, November 25, 2006



Here goes the next blog which was slightly getting overdued... As it is.. my birthday just pass like two days ago.. Yeah i turned 24 in dignified and glory.. ( Whines SO OLD!!!) Well, they say maturity comes with age then why do i whine so much haha.. that aside.. See this picture.. taken a few days before my birthday.. Thought i wanna try that hoodies or cap or whatever that thing on my head is and hehe.. think i look pretty cool in it.. added collection to my new look and fashion cupboard... Oh btw it comes with the shawl for my Shanghai trip this coming work.

Before you tell me WAH! holiday, let me stress its for WORK though there are its R&R times.. which not really going look forward to it cause. well.. Shanghai is as expensive as Singapore. Secondly its winter.. why would i wanna wear winterwear in Singapore or even Autumn wear right? hehehe.. fashion has to come with logical common sense..

Well anyway my birthday came and like any other birthday where i don celebrate exception of last year for specific reason i went back home for some religious prayer session for my birthday.. hehe.. i got a few presens namely one from my sis from NUM.. She knows how i adore NUM TEES.. yesh i abit high maintanence watever!! hehee.. My god sisters from work place.. those cuties knows i recently found new adoration for Pull and Bear and they got me something from there.. though the item is something i won buy.. its a Tee by the way but their thought s what concerns me more. It not exactly something which i like actually.. the design but its so sweet of them... Last but not least those few couple of friends u know who u r.. hehee.. bought me a lovely IPOD Nano.. so Sweet! So now i am fully an urban chick with all the latest new gadget.. hehee..SOOO COOOLLLL!!!

BTw did i mentioned i bought myself a K800I for myself.. though i din spent a single cent on it. thanks to the many vouchers.. i got free ice cream from swensen which i have not redeemed.. Got myself a haircut which i regret to this day.. That bitch of a hairstylist.. ARGH!!! Mortifying thought to just relive what she did to my head... HATE IT!!!

No comments: